Over 50 hours of dance classes
Private lessons (upon request)
4000 sq.ft dance floor available all day
Breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner
How much does VIVA Dance Camp cost?
The camp costs $1,085.
If your child will be coming back to VIVA on the bus, there is a $50 transportation fee.
When does registration end?
Space is limited and sold out usually by May please book as soon as possible.
Do you offer discounts for siblings or early registration?
• $50.00 off for a sibling
• $50.00 off if registered before March 1st
• $75.00 off for referring a friend
Note: One discount offer per family.
When do the dancers leave and come back?
We leave on Sunday, August 18th at 11 AM from VIVA Ballroom | Dance | Fitness. Lunch will be provided.
We return on Saturday, August 24th between 4-5 PM at VIVA Ballroom | Dance | Fitness.
Double check arrival time on Facebook @VIVADANCECAMP
Where is the camp located?
Soyuzivka Heritage Center: 216 Fordmore Rd., Kerhonkson, NY 12446
What should dancers bring?
Necessary Belongings (enough to last entire 7 days stay):
• Dance clothes & proper dance shoes
• Jeans, sweatshirt & sweat pants, t-shirts, shorts, pajamas, underwear, socks, shoes & sneakers, rain jacket, warm jacket or sweater
• 2 bathing suits, 2-3 swimming towels
• 2-3 bathing towels
• Pillow and a blanket or sleeping bag (Campsite supplies it but you may bring your own)
• Bug spray, SPF lotion, flashlight, laundry bag
• Board games, cards, books, sport equipment such as: tennis rackets, balls
• One iPod with speakers is permitted per room, but must be approved by a counselor
• Jump rope
• Medicine (must be signed & given to counselor)
What should dancers not bring?
Dancers will be sleeping in a dormitory-style setting, so they should not bring
• Valuable items
• Electronic games
• iPads, laptops, etc
• Cell phones are not permitted: (Counselors will provide you with a phone to call parents when needed) If found, they will be confiscated and given back at the end of the camp
Why are cell phones not allowed?
Our goal is to create a full immersion experience for dancers while they are here. Dancers have the opportunity to completely focus not only on dancing but on socializing with their peers without outside distractions.
Do you have a Buddy System?
No one is allowed at anytime to walk alone around the Soyuzivka camp grounds. All campers will be assigned a buddy throughout the duration of the entire camp.
What does the dancers' schedule look like?
Example Daily Camp Schedule:
7:00 - Good morning!
7:30 - Morning Warm-Up
8:00 - Breakfast is served
8:30 - Clean up rooms and get dressed for dance
9:00-12:00 - Dance & recreational activities
12:00 - Lunch-time
1:00-5:00 - Dance & recreational activities
3:00 - Snack
4:00 - Swim or outdoor activity
6:00 - Dinner is served
6:30 - Rest
7:30-9:00 - Practice/Rounds
9:00 - Prep for bed time
10:30 - Lights out